Education Law Firm Services
- Conducting audits to ensure vital policies are in place to prevent child abuse and sexual abuse and foster a culture of compliance.
- Preparing employee and parent handbooks covering distinctive education policies.
- Counseling on child abuse reporting, sexting, faculty misconduct, disclosure of student records, and immunization issues.
- Ensuring compliance with wage and hour issues.
- Drafting offer letters and employment agreements for staff, including teachers.
- Preparing agreements with vendors, such as bus companies.
For a more detailed look at our education law services, click on the topic you want to learn more about from the selection below:
Related H & S Articles
The workplace investigation is a critical tool for employers in the identification, resolution, and prevention of wrongdoing and misconduct....
New York State Launches Sexual Harassment Complaint Hotline
The New York Division of Human Rights (NYSDHR) has launched its toll-free and confidential sexual harassment hotline. The hotline was established...
New York City Mandates Vaccination for Private School Employees
Yesterday, New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio announced that the COVID-19 vaccination mandate for school employees will now extend to non-public...
Overview on Retaliation
In the past 20 years retaliation claims have increased by 100%. With this increase, retaliation has become the highest percentage of claims with the...
CDC on School Reopening
On July 9, 2021, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued guidance regarding school reopening this fall. The guidance calls for a full...
Preparing for the School Year
With the school year fast approaching educational institutions are working diligently over the summer to make sure they will be ready for their...