Peter G. Goodman
Peter G. Goodman is Of Counsel and focuses his practice on employment litigation and dispute resolution for the firm. Peter handles a wide variety of litigation involving federal, state and local employment laws, including claims of unlawful employment practices such as discrimination and retaliation, and wage and hour claims. Peter also has wide-ranging experience litigating and counseling clients regarding employment agreements, including restrictive covenants such as non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
Peter has extensive experience prosecuting and defending claims in state and federal courts, and regularly handles the defense of charges brought before administrative agencies and commissions. Peter frequently engages in alternative dispute resolution for his clients, such as arbitration and mediation. In addition, he is a frequent speaker and writer on various issues of topical interest in employment law.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 1985
- Binghamton University, B.A., 1982
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts